Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 25

I cheated yesterday and ate a fiber one bar (and nuts, prunes and hummus), so I did the "skinny bitch" workout dvd that Lai got at Borders' closeout. It has 4, 20 minute components: Legs, abs, arms, ass. As I can't really do the abs do to my hernia (or can I?) I did the legs and arms. I completed the arms workout and did about 2/3 of the legs. I am pretty damn sore this am.

Jade had a birthday party/sleepover Sunday night at her choker-turned-bff Melanie's house. Melanie's mom and her cool Argentine beaux thought it was hysterical than Melanie went from playground choker to host/bff in less than a week. It turns out that Melanie is the new kid, having moved from Key Largo recently. I turned down choripan, burgers, beer, cake and god knows what else. But then I caved at the movies with Lai and ate popcorn and drank maybe 12 oz of soda. Oh well. I still haven't eaten any meat or starch. If I do the ass and abs (what little I can do of it anyway) SBW today I should be straight for my walk on Wednesday with Maddy - if she doesn't bail again.

No comments:

Post a Comment