Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 31

So here's the story morning glory. I lost the weight I gained back, plus a another pound or so - and then I caved Saturday night and had pollo ala brassa with fixins. It's been 12 years since chicken tasted so good - and then I was stuck in a hospital.


So now, I'm gonna modify the diet until it's mostly juice, with a hint of protein once a day. My body has been craving protein, and I've been deficient since I started the fast. The RDA is 55 grams, and I've been averaging 20-30 a day. That's not healthy. It's also not healthy to be fat, so I've upped the exercise. No more 2-3 times a week. I'm doing 4-5 times a week from here until the end of the 60 days. Yesterday I did the skinny bitch workout again, and it didn't kill me as bad, and I'm not nearly as sore as I was the day after last time. Tomorrow, I'm going to submit a week-pass to this ritzy gym next to publix. When that runs out, I'm going to use my groupon for 30 exercise classes - spread out over multiple gyms. I got that sucker for $20, a steal considering exercise classes at fancy gyms go for $12-$25 a pop. The most expensive being the cross fitness near the metrorail station. I'll do a few there as well. I may still be fat - but I remain the king of deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment