Friday, August 26, 2011

day 14

It's a long standing joke in my family how you shouldn't go shopping when you are hungry. Somehow this happens even when I'm not eating solid food. We only "needed" a few items, but somehow I blew $97 at the grocery store in part because I didn't read that the the $10 "coupon" in the paper was actually for a gift card that you can't use until your next purchase. ugh.

i might have been a little preoccupied because of this south miami rage moment:
my kid was acting like a poorly trained dog all morning, and I am on 2 hours of sleep because my parents like me to take them to the airport before the ticket counters open at 6 am
so when we rounded the corner to her classroom, she stopped walking, and i leaned over and hissed in her ear "why are you acting like a bitch?" which might have been a little excessive sure, but  she was button pushing like a 2 year old on an elevator all morning
and some fucking jackass with a southern accent and an oxford shirt booms "SUR! Watch Your Mouth!"
motherfucker. I was so mad/tired I couldn't  respond.
I want so bad to tell him to go to the 7th grade American history class down the block and learn about the 1st amendment - tell him the american nazi party was currently taking volunteers  - or kick his teeth in.

No comments:

Post a Comment