Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 7

When I wake up later this morning, it will mark one week of no solid food.
I'd consider that an accomplishment, if it wasn't for jumping up on Publix's scale thursday afternoon and seeing a higher number than what my parent's scale showed on sunday. Granted, I may have 3-4 pounds of backed up waste in me as I haven't dropped a deuce in a couple of days. Yes, I was wearing clothes, unlike when I weighed in - but goddamn! I'm only consuming 1100 calories or less a day! I should be down at least 3 pounds!


I haven't been exercising. Today I did most of the vita course at Kennedy park. Tomorrow I think I'll take a walk through Jade's park where she goes to camp, and/or start doing Lai's new aerobics DVD.  I will lose this goddamn weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment